3/02/2009

Welcome Uly Bautista

Posted by SCIHI1990

Hello Uly Bautista!!!!!
Klassmeyts welkam po natin si Uly B. sa ating muntin grupo!!!!!!


=====
From: Ulysses M. Bautista
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 6:00 PM

Ariel!
I've been here sa Fairfax, VA since '97. I have a daughter, 10 months old na ngayon. Nasa San Diego ka pala. Next time I'm in CA, let's get together. My wife has family in Orange County so it's close enough to drive down to come and see you. Sino pa ang nasa gawi dyan?I saw the blogspot. Galing! Buti na lang at masigasig ka to keep in touch with everyone. Join mo ako sa email list.

I saw Frannie a couple of years ago when she was with her church choir and they performed in DC. Si Lerma, kakakausap ko rin late last year. Other than them, wala akong balita. Kaya natuwa naman ako nung nakita ko yung SciHi page.Balitaan tayo!-Uly


0 Click this to post message: